VIEWING IMAGES IN LARGE-SIZE MODE
Each gallery of photos is initially presented in Lightbox view. You may change the number of images that are displayed on a single page. If there are more images in the gallery than can fit on a single page, there will be multiple pages of images. The images will appear like film slides in a lightbox. To view the images in Large-Size mode, click on any of the "slide" images.
When viewing gallery images in Large-Size mode, the buttons described below appear at the top of the window. If you do not move your cursor for a few seconds, the buttons automatically become hidden to allow viewing of the image without the distraction of the control buttons. Moving your cursor will cause the buttons to reappear.
1) Preset to auto-fit to automatically fit your monitor size & resolution
2) User can manually select small, medium or large size display
1) To navigate through the photos sequentially, you click on the NEXT (>) or PREVIOUS (<) buttons
2) You may go directly to a specific image or page number within the current gallery of photos by specifying the image or page number and clicking the GO button
3) You may choose to view a gallery of photos by using the SLIDE SHOW function. Just click on the slides icon and then click on the START button. You may also choose the speed of the slide show - slow, medium or fast. The slide show is preset to the medium setting. Click on the STOP button to stop the slide show.
1) View image name
2) View caption info
3) View related links
4) View thumbnail panel
5) View/add comments
Clicking on this will allow you to contribute your personal rating of the current photo as
well as any comments you may have regarding the photo. If you wish, you may also include your
name or an alias, as well as a personal URL to your own website. This is strictly optional.
You also have the option of sending me an email regarding the photo if that is your preference.
6) Add to Lightbox
Clicking on this button will add the current photo to your Lightbox; clicking on the Lightbox icon
on an individual photo thumbnail in a gallery will add that photo to your Lightbox.
Registration is easy and it will allow you to create your own personal Lightbox to store photos between visits (limited to 99 images). If you have favorite photos, add them to your Lightbox and the next time you visit you won't have to search for them again. They will be waiting for you in your personal Lightbox once you log in.
1) Your E-Mail Address (This is your ID for logging in to the site)
2) A password of your choosing
3) Verify the password you chose
4) Your first name
5) Your last name
6) The name of the city where you were born (This will allow you to recover your password if you forget it)
|powered by ifp3.com|